On this episode, we’re chatting with Jenelle Annette on attachment theory and using romantic relationship as a container for self-growth.
- Attachment theory where you can learn if you have anxious, avoidant or secure patterning in your relationships
- Women’s circles and how these gatherings can create the perfect container for shadow work and self-acceptance
- Jenelle’s method to navigate projection and self-rejection
- Inner child practices to release deep stories
- The power of visualization and somatic work
- Romantic relationship patterning
Enjoy the show!
Music: Gajumaru by Yaima
- Self-secure Method: Create healthy relationships begin with a secure sense of self (women’s group) https://www.instagram.com/jenelleannette/?hl=en
- Wild Awakened Women: Connect to your wild, sensual, untamable power (women’s group) https://wild-awakened-women.mn.co/
- Mark Wolynn’s Trauma Therapist Program: https://www.thetraumatherapistproject.com/